So here are some of the films I could think of (at the moment) that have been critically panned that I like and sometimes I even rewatch them when I am free. It's not in any order:
- Dragon Blade (2015)
- Pacific Rim (some critics didn't like it)
- Inception (I think there's equal hate and like in the world for Inception)
- Transformers 1 and 2. After that is bleh..
- Batman vs Superman was alright. I understood and accepted the decisions made for each character.
- Suicide Squad. I love it. I'm open with this interpretation of Joker. Not so keen with the romance portrayed between Harley and Joker though. And Harley is a dream, am I right?! Love how she's portrayed and played by Margot Robbie.
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- Jumper (2008)
- Stormbreaker (2006)
- Jupiter Ascending, because the female character is not a wimp. She actually makes her own decisions
- D.O.A: Dead or Alive. Because females who kick asses.
- D.E.B.S. (2004)
- All Charlie's Angels (2000 onwards)
- The Host. Yes, the one by Stephenie Meyer. Thought it was slightly better than the Twilight series.
- I like the cinematography in the Twilight franchise. The mountains and all. Not so much for the whole plot after all.
- All Ghostbusters
- Pretty sure critics also panned Power Rangers movies. hahah!
- Colombiana (2011)
And a lot more that I can't recall yet!
Do you have any movies that you like but the critics said NO GOOD?!