Even with the countless number of magazines and beauty guides online, I still feel lost. I even searched for answers on Google, yet none of my questions were answered. This is me looking for answers online:
So, I decided to pose these questions to anyone who comes across this post:
1. Do you tone before putting a face mask or do you tone after or do you do both (before and after)?
2. Are we supposed to use sheet face masks every day?
3. Are we supposed to moisturize after using sheet face masks?
4. Are toners good for the skin anyway? There is a dermatologist who is against using it and said so in her book.
5. Low cut tops. Do you go braless or invest in a low cut bra? Or get the stick on bras?
6. Lacy, see-through bras. Do people actually wear that under their usual clothes or it’s just for the bedroom specials? Hahaha
7. Every guide will point us to this ingredient for ridding blackheads: salicylic acid. But does it honestly do the job? Do you see it working?
8. Massage/ rub the moisturizers or pat ‘em on your face?
9. Facialists are always going to tell you your skin is dehydrated or dry. No one will ever achieve that optimum hydrated level. XD Ok this is more of a statement than a question.
10. Unless you're the kind of girl who actually reaches that level. So how do you do it?
11. Another statement: Our Asian eyes are just not the same with most beauty bloggers. The space between my brows and my eyelashes is not that big ok? Hahahaha! This is where Lisa Eldridge does well in her makeup tutorials because while demonstrating she will actually tell you how to adapt the makeup to your eyes.
12. Am I the only one who feels lost? XD
Readers, please answer! xoxo